The journal accepts scientific articles, essays, literature reviews,
technical reports, research notes and book reviews that address the following
issues: fertility and its determinants, mortality, internal and external
migration, aging, family, demographic trends, population and employment,
demographic transition, population and health, sexual and reproductive
health, population and environment, spatial distribution of population,
population and education, education and communication on population, historical
demography, population dynamics and other related topics.
All contributions submitted will be considered by the Editorial Board,
without implying mandatory publication. After admission, the originals
are sent to two anonymous referees referee committee of the magazine (comprising
national and international experts). The arbitration is conducted by the
method of peer review double-blind and publishing of the article finds.
Evaluations may recommend to the author the introduction of changes, which
necessarily must comply. Acceptance and publishing to authors will be
notified via email.
and preparation of manuscripts
Contributions must meet the following general rules:
1. The articles sent must be unpublished and the author assigns the publishing
rights to his work to the magazine.
2. title will be included, and if necessary, subtitle, representative
of the content of the work.
3. well identified Authors: name, first and second surname, academic degree,
institutional affiliation or workplace, email and country.
4. Include an abstract (maximum 250 words) in Spanish and English describing
the purpose and objective of the article, the methodology, results and
5. Include at least three keywords that identify the content of the article.
6. Entries must follow this format: Introduction, Development, Conclusion,
7. The maximum length of articles should not exceed 25 written pages with
8. The literature must be in strict alphabetical order. You must use the
format of the American Psychological Association (APA).
You can consult our Editorial Guidelines Manual in http://www.cedem.uh.cu/node/155
Contributions can be sent to novedades.población@cedem.uh.cu
[About the journal] [Editorial
the content of the journal, is under a license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/deed.en
online journal has open and free access.
41 # 2003/20 and 22, Playa Municipality, CP. 11300, Zip 13, Havana, Cuba
Tel: 53 7 202 81 41