SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

 
vol.22 número2Resultados terapéuticos en la púrpura trombocitopénica idiopática crónicaAloinmunización contra células sanguíneas en el primer trimestre del embarazo índice de autoresíndice de materiabúsqueda de artículos
Home Pagelista alfabética de revistas  

Servicios Personalizados

Revista

Articulo

Indicadores

  • No hay articulos citadosCitado por SciELO

Links relacionados

  • No hay articulos similaresSimilares en SciELO

Compartir


Revista Cubana de Hematología, Inmunología y Hemoterapia

versión impresa ISSN 0864-0289versión On-line ISSN 1561-2996

Resumen

USTARIZ GARCIA, Catalino et al. Frequency of hepatitis B and C with malignant hemopathies. Rev Cubana Hematol Inmunol Hemoter [online]. 2006, vol.22, n.2. ISSN 0864-0289.

110 children with malignant hemopathies that were diagnosed and seen at the Institute of Hematology and Immunology were studied. The frequency of hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) and the presence of antibodies against the hepatitis C virus (HCVAbs) was investigated. In the relation of HBsAg to the diagnosis, the time of evolution of the disease, the treatment stage and the transfusion of blood components were evaluated. All the patients were determined HbsAg and HCVAb with UMELISA kits. Of the studied patients, 7 (6.93 %) were positive for HbsAg and 2 (1.98 %) tested positive for HCVAb, for a total of 9 patients (8.91 %). As only 2 patients were positive for VHCAb, the statistical analysis of these parameters was not made

Palabras clave : Malignant hemopathies in children; hepatitis B; hepatitis C.

        · resumen en Español     · texto en Español

 

Creative Commons License Todo el contenido de esta revista, excepto dónde está identificado, está bajo una Licencia Creative Commons